Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Life In Our Neighborhood: A "Found" Poem (from NextDoorClifton.com)

Hello beautiful neighbors of mine!
Anyone need anything
I’m Available!
I need help in my garden.  Muscles!
Ms. Birkenleoux has been located…
Cliftonites are cool

Feeling worried 
Bad odor in the air
Loud booms
what happened on Kirby Ave? 
Did you mistakenly swipe my trash bin?
WHERE SHOULD I CALL IF I NEED THE POLICE? 

Anyone have a torque wrench?
Interest in cheap Russian/Ukrainian tutor
Looking to buy a $500 car
Piece of scrap wood? 
need to borrow a manual wheelchair
Looking for a Goat to Rent

Lost Kitty?
Still looking
Mr. Stripes
Sorry Sad Little Cat 
Dead orange and white kitty cat on the I74 exit to Colerain
Farewell to Good Cat Stan 1998-2017

The park was trashed!
drug deal on Edna Ave
gunshots
home burglarized in broad daylight
serial purse snatcher on/around Ludlow
Warning: man exposing himself in public

What type of tree is this?
Large bird
Let me ask you something
Help my mom please
Clifton neighbors are the best
Moving



No comments:

Post a Comment