Friday, August 24, 2018

I Voted For Trump

In 2016 I voted for Trump
The best thing I've done in my life
America gets greater every single week
What we prayed for, me and the wife

I've always been a true fan of Trump
We watched "The Apprentice" for years
Such a strong leader, so bossy, so tough
He'd reduce all his underlings to tears

I never knew much about history
But Trump's the best president ever
He gets all his facts from cable TV
He doesn't need books, he's so clever

America's standing in the world had declined
But Trump will soon have us on top
Canada, England -- you better watch out
Your ripping us off has to stop

Trump's appointments, simply fantastic
DeVos, she'll end government schools
Scott Pruitt, more drilling and fracking
The lefties are looking like fools

Trump says we backers would follow him
If he shot someone out on the street
Of course we would follow him, you idiot
Those losers deserve some Trump heat

Trump's proven that most of the media is fake
Fox News is the one source to trust
Sean Hannity is smarter than Einstein
But Maddow, good grief, she's a bust

Trump will stop all these mass killings
Guns in the classroom for teachers
Even the children should carry guns
Not to mention machine guns for preachers

Congress will soon fund Trump's border wall
Stop killers and rapists flooding in
Trump will keep us a Caucasian nation
Mexicanos, you'll take it on the chin

Trump is now nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize
He deserves it much more than Obama
He's threatened North Korea with nuclear war
And stirred up the Middle East drama

The midterm elections are coming up
I wouldn't have bothered in the past
But now I'll support every ally of Trump
White nationalists will triumph, such a blast



No comments:

Post a Comment